25 January 2011

Looks like Tuesdays and Thursdays will be homework days...

But for now, I'm surfing the web all afternoon.

Not much to note today, other than the beginning of Latin 202. We'll call it "The Last Semester of Latin....EVER." So, naturally, pretty pumped about that. Not so much about the class part, but we'll see. Got my book for the class at B&N online for less than 10 bucks. We'll call that a steal. Speaking of stealing, I hope the Steelers lose. Also, Black and Yellow by Wiz Kalifa is going to be one of my least favorite songs over the next two weeks. But, I digress.

Anyway, just chilling most of the afternoon, and a quick wisdom teeth update: woke up this morning and my gums weren't feeling weird at all, so I ended up eating some Chick fil A chicken mini biscuits for breakfast, and a salad for lunch. So, I'm progressing into a not totally soft diet now, which is great. It'll be nice when I have a full variety that I feel comfortable eating.

Now, a really quick plug. My friend Dakota has a special-needs brother. Their family is trying to raise money so that they can have a canine assistant for him. You can read about their predicament at their website. If you feel led to help out by sharing the site or making a donation, please do so. I know that it would be very much appreciated.

Well, that's it for now. I'll have info on the new blog up tomorrow, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment