18 July 2010

hmmm...well I said I'd be getting back to this...

Oh well, a lot's gone on in the past two months.

First, I graduated (yay). That was pretty sweet.
The birds flew the coop within about two weeks. But it was fun watching them while they were here.
Chicago won the Stanley Cup, and nobody cared.
Christopher was in Grease, and did a phenomenal job.
VY got in a bit of an altercation while I was at Orientation. And CJ still needs to sign a contract.
The college football world began a conference shakeup, with Nebraska going to the Big Ten, and the Pac-10 taking away Colorado. Now the Big ten has 12, and the Big 12 has ten...confusing.
Choir tour was absolutely Gleeful and amazing. Will never forget the experience, or the new TV musical comedy addiction.
Went to an Astros-Giant game. Tim Lincecum beat Roy Oswalt in a 3-1 pitchers' duel.
I got texting. Pretty sweet.
LA won the NBA championship again. They beat my Celtics in a very intense series.
The Red Sox got over their April slump and are looking at the AL Wild Card spot if the season ended today.
Lebron James signed with the Heat. Hmmm...about time for football season, right?
Just got done with VBS. Great week, good fun.
Also, the fam is doing well with our flood recovery downstairs renovation.

I'll blog separately about a couple of these.

Get ready, cause here we go.

-cth

No comments:

Post a Comment