26 September 2014

Song of the Day: September 26, 2014

It's Friday, so here's an infectious, harmonious way to kick off the weekend.

Remember the five-people-one-guitar cover of Gotye's Somebody That I Used to Know that took the Internet by storm in 2012? For those that don't know, that group is Walk Off The Earth and they've been doing music for quite some time.

WOTE has made many innovative covers like Somebody That I Used To Know, and even has an album out with some pretty awesome originals. A couple of weeks ago, I decided to watch through all their videos. After listening to this cover of Rihanna's "Cheers (Drink To That)" I immediately added it to my YouTube music favorites playlist; it's one of those songs you can listen to over and over again without getting tired of it. Have a listen:

No comments:

Post a Comment