06 December 2021

Shuffle Challenge 2021

Combing through my Facebook memories the past few days, I've seen a lot of instances of my annual music shuffle challenge. Here's one from four years ago. Now that Facebook notes are extinct (or at least I can't figure out how to compose one), it's time to shift the platform to one that has lasted even longer than Facebook notes.

THE SONG SHUFFLE GAME

The main rules are as follows: (1) Turn on your MP3 player. (I’ll be using Spotify.) (2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode [from the entire song LIBRARY, not a playlist]. (3) Write down the first 25 songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please.


1. Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant 2. Lady - Lionel Richie & Kenny Rogers 3. Better Than Revenge - Taylor Swift 4. Wasn't That A Party - The Irish Rovers 5. Jealous - Nick Jonas 6. In The Night - The Weeknd 7. Jealous - Labrinth 8. Sundown - Gordon Lightfoot 9. Honey Child - Bad Company 10. Safest Place To Hide - Backstreet Boys 11. Maniac - Michael Sembello 12. Can't Knock The Hustle - Weezer 13. Work B*tch - Britney Spears 14. Love Me - Lil Wayne, Drake & Future 15. Going To The River To Pray - Robin Berrygold (this is a terrible cover of Ella Henderson's Ghost, which I removed from my library immediately after hearing the first three lines) 16. It's Gotta Be You - Backstreet Boys 17. Stole The Show - Kygo & Parson James 18. Monday, Monday - The Mamas And The Papas 19. My Way - Usher 20. All Downhill From Here - New Found Glory 21. I Want You To Want Me (Live) - Cheap Trick 22. You Need Me I Don't Need You (Live) - Ed Sheeran 23. Orange Crush - R.E.M. 24. I'm Looking Through You - The Beatles 25. Heartless - Madison Beer

No comments:

Post a Comment