24 March 2020

Quarantine Re-launch

Hi, everyone!

Remember me?

Yeah, I'm back on this thing again. It's like that very old, very personal friend you drift away from, but can never quite quit.

Since we're all quarantined, I figured why not re-launch the blog for a bit? It's not like we have anything better to do, and maybe this will provide some mindless - or maybe even occasionally mindful - distraction from the monotony.

Anyway, I've got a couple of my bigger projects that I'm hoping to start working on again, but in the meantime I'd like to at least have a little something to keep our appetites sated on a semi-regular basis. If you're reading this, I'd love your input on daily, biweekly, or weekly segments I could possibly do. Facebook is probably your best bet for getting in touch with me for those suggestions.

Let's make the most of this craziness. Stay safe (and socially distant) out there!

-Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment