25 March 2020

I've got a sponsor!?

I've had this blog for close to a dozen years, and for all that time it's been a bit of a pet project. I've never actively sought to use it as a monetizing venture; it's really served as a kind of Harry Potter Pensieve, allowing me an avenue through which to get some thoughts out there.

That said, I'm excited to announce I'm partnering with The Escape Game! This is my very first corporate partnership, and I'm looking to use the connections I've made with this outstanding company to earn both them and myself some extra money during the uncertain months to come.

For those of you not familiar with The Escape Game (or TEG), it's the nation's premiere escape room company. I've played in many of their high-quality rooms over the years, and every game is its own unique, brain-testing adventure.

During quarantine, one of the ways TEG is making sure we don't all become braindead zombies is with the Unlocked Digital Escape Room. It takes all the fun of breaking out of one of their rooms, and moves it to a virtual experience for which you don't have to leave the safety of your own home...you don't even have to put on pants if you don't want to!



Purchase your game through me, and not only will you get access to TEG's Digital Escape Room, but I'll get a cut of the proceeds. You can also browse the store for gift cards to use once the lockdown's over, as well as other fantastic products brought to you by The Escape Game.

I strongly hope, if you're looking to spend some money and have some good times during quarantine, that you'll give a look into playing a game or two (or more!) with my first ever corporate partner.

I'm looking forward to seeing what all this partnership will Unlock!

No comments:

Post a Comment