18 May 2010

Sports Illustrated 5/3-Things You Need To See

I'm posting some links to some notable articles in SI magazines. These are the articles that should be read; I'm weeding out the others.

2015:april Footbal Fools by Peter King (NFL)
"They Said It" quote of the week: "Some people watch adult videos on their computer. I go to YouTube and watch Jahvid Best highlight clips. That's what gets me aroused." --Lions Head coach Jim Schwartz on running back Jahvid Best, the team's second 1st round pick (30th overall) out of Cal.
So Far, So Good by Tom Verducci (MLB)
The Colossal Conference Grind-up by Austin Murphy (NCAA football)
Gareth Thomas...The Only Openly Gay Male Athlete by Gary Smith (rugby)- If you don't read anything else, at least look at this.
A New Kind Of Rolle Model by Selena Roberts (NFL)

-All articles and quotes are property of Sports Illustrated, Time Warner, and their noted authors. I am in no way trying to steal credit for them; I just want to pass them along to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment