02 August 2008

what else but sports?

ok...those that know me know how big i am into sports...so for my first blog...what better for me to discuss? those that are myspace friends have probably read my blogs over the past week on the sox and various other things, and most all of my friends know i don't want brett favre to come back
so, for those that don't know...here goes

RED SOX

so...manny's out, bay's in...not too bad a debut for jason...1-3, 3 walks, and two runs...that's all we scored, and all we needed to win. manny on the other hand has taken his antics to the capital of all characters, and i hope him the best. also, just got done reading papi's memoir...good book...and he talks about how it's never over till its over (thank yogi for that line) and how the red sox and yankees don't hate each other as fans do, but rather respect each other...i think that's a really important aspect of life...don't hate, appreciate! so best of luck to the sox...hope we start winning as much as we've been losing recently!!!

FAVRE

oh boy...don't ask me why, i can't rightly tell you...but brett favre needs to stay retired! i've never really had a problem with people coming out of retirement, but something about all the media attention he's gotten the last three offseasons has gotten to me...i think that since he's made the decision he should make it final...i'm tired of hearing only about favre during the offseason...btw...the preseason's crept up on me so fast that i'm worried i'm going to miss it. for those of you that know my email btw and want my "prognostications" as it were, for the upcoming season send me an email w/ your favorite team...or just tell me in person if you don't. anyway back to brett...i sincerely hope he never plays another professional football game...and just like my detestation of miley cyrus...nothing you say can change my opinion...and that's that

just checked the score...sox up 10-2 on oakland...now that's what i like to see!!!!

any other issues you want to discuss let me know!

until next time...

1 comment: