04 August 2008

favre, friday, and fantastic fun

well...brett's been reinstated much to my chagrin...as i said before i'm not quite sure why this irks me, but it does...that's all i'll say at this point about him

friday looks like it's gonna be real fun...there's a big missions type event at the northeast church accross from glenbrook in hendersonville. i really want to attend...it sounds real fun...but i would love it if someone would be able to go with me (especially if that person has a driver's license...so i don't have to make my parents have to drive me...or just so they don't have to get in the car if i was to drive myself) so if you want to go...send me an email, call me, however you are able to get in touch. it's pretty much an all day thing (at least for the pm hours) but you don't have to go to all of it...i think this would be an eye opening experience for everyone...so if your able to...come!

also friday is "registration day" while most other public high schools have to go a half-day...i don't have to attend class at all!!! that's one of the perks of a k-12 school. but i'm going to school to see friends that i haven't seen in a while all the same...and to get my yearbook...

the big thing for the entire world on friday is called the OLYMPIC OPENING CEREMONIES!!! now...if i go to the northeast thing for the entire thing...i'll have to watch a recording...but i will be watching at some point...go US!!!

other than that, never the same at blakemore umc sunday the 17th...not sure what time...but if you can come...it's an amazing show...so COME!!!

badeebadeebadeedat's all folks!

-cth

No comments:

Post a Comment