06 February 2011

It's Super Sunday!!!

Happy 100th Birthday, Ronald Reagan.

Ok, now that I got the important stuff out of the way, my pick is Packers, 38-34.  You may think I'm crazy, but I think A-Rod, Rapistberger, and their respective offenses will be ready to shred the highly-touted defenses, both of which are similar to each other.  Packers win merely because I don't like the Steelers, and because they have the edge at O-line and special teams, which is what this game will probably come down to.

I'm hosting a Super Bowl party today in the bottom of Smith, so if you're not doing anything come on and hang with us.

I'm also considering giving instant analysis and reactions via Twitter during the game and commercials, so if you're so inclined go ahead and follow me up @churdle76.

Should be an exciting game!  Go Pack Go!

-Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment