12 August 2010

I just feel like ranting.

*RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT*

There. It doesn't make me feel much better, but I'll keep writing for a while.
Please, please, excuse any vulgarities that might escape my fingers in this blog. I'm THAT upset.
And there's really no need to be, which makes me even more irate.
It's those damn Yankees. Yeah, hate them more than I have in a while. It's just...grrrrr.
Tonight's baseball scores of course top off the 0-3 start to my preseason predictions, first with the cowboys beating cincy in the hall of fame game last sunday, and then with New England beating the Saints and oakland coming from behind in a lack of offensive production from dallas, which enabled the raiders' 17-9 win. Last time I put my faith in that "America's Team" this preseason. field goals the rest of the way for them.
Please help me remember the nation's favorite basketball and hockey teams so I can start rooting against them too.
gasjdpidajpogoajpgpjogdpjogpjogpojgsdapjogsdapjoga
On top of that, no one's playing in what should've been a glorious last three weeks of my lyric game.
I don't know what is up with that. Because no one's letting me know, except for Janie, their intents to stop playing. I'm considering as of now just stopping and not awarding any prizes.
But that conflicts my sense of commitment.
I think it's starting to sink in how close I am to being gone from Hville for an insanely extended length of time for the first time since 1996. I think the longest I haven't been home consecutively is about two weeks, and I'm about to spend two months in birmingham before fall break.
Wait, what!
Yeah, that can make a guy miserable.
On top of that, ***** GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS NEED TO STOP! I will go on a frenzy before long correcting everyone, especially those that are in school already. Bane of my existence.
hmmm...meteor shower tonight. I think I'm going to see if I can't see anything through the bright city lights of middle Tennessee.
And maybe make some sort of wish. Or refuse to believe in such poppycock.
Whatever.
I'm out.

2 comments:

  1. oddly enough, an hour after I posted this I realized it was Friday the thirteenth and my spirits suddenly perked up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw my name in this. It caught me off guard.

    ReplyDelete