29 December 2018

#Top100of2018: 50-26

To see the previous installment of this list, click here.

50. No Limit - G-Eazy feat. A$AP Rocky & Cardi B
49. Mo Bamba - Sheck Wes
48. Without Me - Halsey
47. Stir Fry - Migos
46. I Fall Apart - Post Malone
45. Trip - Ella Mai

Ella Mai is possibly my favorite new artist from 2018. Both of her Hot 100 hits were among my favorite songs of the year.
44. In My Blood - Shawn Mendes
43. Eastside - Benny Blanco feat. Halsey & Khalid
42. Him & I - G-Eazy feat. Halsey
+41. Bad At Love - Halsey

Halsey was among my favorite artists in 2018. Her current single "Without Me" is currently near the top of my music rotation.
40. Drip Too Hard - Lil Baby feat. Gunna
39. Back To You - Selena Gomez
38. Walk It Talk It - Migos feat. Drake
37. Natural - Imagine Dragons
36. Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons

Imagine Dragons helped me come to the realization in 2018 that I don't really like rock music that much anymore.
35. God Is A Woman - Ariana Grande
34. Pray For Me - The Weeknd feat. Kendrick Lamar
33. Let You Down - NF
32. Happier - Marshmello feat. Bastille
31. Nonstop - Drake
+30. Delicate -Taylor Swift

Her reputation's never been worse, but she's doing better than she ever was.
29. Thunder - Imagine Dragons
28. FRIENDS - Marshmello feat. Anne-Marie
27. Fefe - 6ix9ine feat. Nick Minaj & Murda Beats
26. Taste - Tyga feat. Offset

No comments:

Post a Comment